Q I. Please convert following sentences into passive voice
1. Everyone loves kids
Answer: Kids are loved by everyone
2. The carpenter is making a table.
Answer: A table is being made by the carpenter.
3. Ram opened the gate
Answer: The gate was opened by Ram
4. Sunil will complete his assignment tonight.
Answer: His assignment will be completed by Sunil tonight.
5. Who has thrown these important papers?
Answer: By whom these important papers have been thrown.
6. The tiger killed the elephant.
Answer: The elephant was killed by the tiger.
7. We motivated Sunil to accept the promotion
Answer: Sunil was motivated by us to accept promotion.
8. A young person pulled chain of the train.
Answer: Chain of the train was pulled by a young person.
9. The brave girl chased the thief.
Answer: The goat was chased by the brave girl.
10. A dog ate our all food.
Answer: Our all food was eaten by a dog.
Q II. Please convert following sentences into active voice
1. The boy was bitten by a snake.
Answer: A snake bit the boy.
2. The thief was caught.
Answer: They caught the thief.
3. The ship was burned.
Answer: Somebody burned the ship.
4. The bird was killed by a hunter.
Answer: Hunter killed the bird.
5. He is liked by all.
6. The exhibition was inaugurated by a famous actor.
Answer: A famous actor inaugurated the exhibition.
7. Some crop was damaged by rain.
Answer: Rain damaged some crop.
8. He was cheated by his own brother.
Answer: His own brother cheated him.
9. Crop is taken care of by farmer.
Answer: Farmer takes care of crop.
10. The light was put off.
Answer: Somebody had put the light off.