Q I. Please convert following sentences into passive voice
1. A stone struck me on my right hand.
2. The man cut down the tree.
3. Alexander invaded India.
4. Teacher praised her students.
5. I will write a book for teenagers.
6. I will obtain more marks than he obtains.
7. He kept me waiting.
8. Sunil threw the ball against the wall.
9. Rohit obtained 95 percent marks.
10. Manners reveal character.
Q II. Please convert following sentences into active voice
1. Nothing will be gained by hurrying
2. Great achievements have been resulted by consistent efforts.
3. The principal was pleased by the excellent performance of students.
4. TV is sold here.
5. The ticket was booked last night.
6. My old car has been sold by me.
7. It will soon be forgotten by people.
8. This school was opened last year.
9. Smoking is prohibited here.
10. The enemy has been defeated by our army.