Q I. Please convert following sentences into passive voice
1. His all friends laughed at him for his ignorance.
2. This institute uses video lectures to teach its students.
3. One should keep one’s promises.
4. When will you return my money?
5. I saw him opening the safe.
6. We must listen to him.
7. Shall I ever forget this adventure?
8. His colleagues alleged him of misconduct.
9. Floods have damaged the main road.
10. My mother takes care of me.
Q II. Please convert following sentences into active voice
1. The trees were uprooted by strong wind.
2. We will be appreciated by every member of family.
3. The old man was hit by speeding car.
4. He will be greatly surprised by his colleagues.
5. My book has been stolen.
6. By whom was this window broken?
7. Let him not be called
8. Let a song be sung by her.
9. You are requested to call him.
10. A plan was being made by him to go to Jaipur.