Q I. Please convert following sentences into passive voice
1. Hurray! I have cleared the fitness test.
2. May you always remain healthy.
3. Who can believe a thief?
4. Please give me a laptop.
5. Alas! We shall not hear his song again.
6. New Delhi hosted the inaugural Asian Games.
7. Do not insult the weak.
8. All desire fame and some achieve it.
9. Why are you accusing me?
10. I lost my bag
Q II. Please convert following sentences into active voice
1. He was appointed head-boy by the teacher.
2. People knew him as a thief.
3. People regard him as a person of virtue.
4. A circle was drawn in the playground by children
5. The entire building will be destroyed by police.
6. You had been warned earlier also by us.
7. All details about the new rule has been published by government.
8. Were you explained by him what to do?
9. Son was seen playing a guitar in a hotel by his father.
10. Price of its cars has been lowered by Maruti.