Q I. Please convert following sentences into indirect speech
1. Sohan says, “There is no water in the jug.”
2. Grandfather says, “I was lazy during my childhood.”
3.Sunil said, “Ram is playing football.”
4. Teacher informed, “All students have completed home-work.”
5. The thief will say, “I did not come to the building.”
6. Father said, “My son came in the evening.”
7. Mother informed, “She will go to a beauty parlour tomorrow.”
8. Rahul said, “His all friends were laughing at the limping dog.”
9. Teacher explained to students, “The Earth revolves around the Sun.”
10. The priest asked Manju, “Why are you crying.”
Q II. Read the conversation below and complete the paragraph that follows
Sunil : Where can we meet tomorrow?
Anil : I may not be able to meet you tomorrow.
Sunil : Are you going to be busy?
Anil : Yes, I will be travelling tomorrow.
Sunil asked Anil (a) ________. Anil replied that (b) _________. Sunil asked Anil (c) _________. Anil replied that (d) _________.