Q I. Please convert following sentences into indirect speech
1. Teacher said to me, “Bravo! You have topped the exam.”
2. The Principal said, “Sunil will fail in class 10 unless he starts working hard.”
3. Raman will say, “Virat is the best batsman in the world.”
4. Raman said, “Anil goes to temple every Monday.”
5. John informed everybody, “I had completed my assignment two days ago.”
6. Suhani said, “I had been taking treatment for cancer since last two year.”
7. Aakash asked Sunil, “Who came to your house in the morning.”
8. He said to me, “You have helped my brother.”
9. He said to me, “Please help my brother.”
10. He said to the clerk, “When is the next train to Jaipur.”
Q II. Read the conversation below and complete the paragraph that follows
Doctor : Have you got the tests done?
Paul : Yes, I have got it done.
Doctor : Please show me the report.
Paul : I did not bring the report with me.
Doctor : Please bring report and then consult me.
Doctor asked Paul (a) _________. Paul confirmed that (b) _______. Dcotor asked Paul (c) ________ to him. Paul answered that (d) ______. Doctor advised Paul (e) _____ and then consult him.