Q I. Please convert following sentences into indirect speech
1. Teacher said to me, “Why you have not deposited your fees.”
2. The Major said to his soldiers, “Attack! Kill every enemy.”
3. The teacher said, “What a foolish boy you are.”
4. The school coach said to me, “Do you want to play hockey.”
5. “You are old enough to earn your living on your own”, said the father to his son
6. “It gives me a great pleasure to address students of this school”, said the chief guest.
7. The monitor complained, “All students were singing in the class.”
8. Shashi declared, “I will do my best in sports.”
9. The officer said to the soldier, “You have done your duty very well.”
10. Shopkeeper said to police, “The theft had occurred last night.”
Q II. Read the conversation below and complete the paragraph that follows
Daughter : Did you make a call to my Physics tutor?
Father : No, I did not.
Daughter : Please call him and let me know if he is coming today.
Father : Did he inform you anything yesterday.
Daughter : He had told me to get confirmation today.
Father : I will contact him and let you know.
Daughter asked her father (a) ______. Father replied that (b) ______. Daughter requested her father (c) __________. Father enquired (d) _______. Daughter replied that (e) ____________. Father assured her daughter that (f) _______.