Q I. Please convert following sentences into indirect speech
1. My father said to me, “I have often told you not to waste your time.”
2. My friend mailed me, “I cannot come immediately because I am sick.”
3. The King said to his sons, “I will not give you even a penny from my property.”
4. The notice reads, “Tomorrow will be a holiday in the school.”
5. “Would you like to buy a new novel”, mother asked her daughter
6. Father said to son, “Be a brave person”.
7. The little boy said, “What a lovely flower.”
8. She said, “What a cheat you are.”
9. The judge said to the prisoner, “Tell the truth.”
10. Mr. Singh said, “Wow! I have won the first prize.”
Q II. Read the conversation below and complete the paragraph that follows
Salesman : Good Morning. How can I help you madam?
Sunita : I want to buy a pure silk saari.
Salesman : We have lot of variety.
Salesman : Please sit here. I will show you some good saaris.
Sunita : Please do not show red colour saaris.
Salesman : Yes madam.
Slaesman greeted Sunita by saying Good Morning and asked her (a) ____. Sunita replied that (b) ________. Salesman informed that (c) _____. Salesman requested Sunita to sit and further said that (d) ______. Sunita asked the salesman (e) ____. Salesman agreed.