NOTICE WRITING TIPS
Notice is a method to communicate an information to general public. It should be short, precise, simple and include all necessary details to provide complete information. Following is the format of notice –
- Write name of organisation at the top centre
- In the next line write NOTICE at the centre
- In the next line write date at the left corner
- In the next line , write heading of the notice at the centre
- In next lines write detailed message. It should include information about programme / event, venue, time, participants etc.
- In the next line, left corner, write name of person giving information
- Below name write designation
- All the above to be written in a text box.
- Stick to the word limit prescribed in the question.
- These will become clear to you after going through examples.